[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Subscriber

Greetings,
        I am Joe Mercurio and I work for Wayne Strattman at Strattman Design
in Boston.
I will be Wayne's access to the internet until he finds the time to learn
the basics of the net.
He is so busy writing his monthly column.( that nobody reads anyway.)    :-)

I hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering. While looking for work, I took
Wayne's neon course
and never left. I havn't bent neon in quite a while. (Just repairs and
installation)

My most important function is keeping the new students from burning down the
shop. (Once upon a
time, everyone knew how a lighter worked)

Some of you may remember I had subcribed a while back. But, my former ISP
kept losing my mail.

I hope to see many of you in Florida. I'll be driving down with the visual
aids for Wayne's lecture on special effects on Sat.

Joe Mercurio
Strattman Design
http://kalypso.cybercom.net/~joe_mercurio/