[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Intro

Hi, folks.

I'm Bettina Barbier (some of you probably remember the name Anderson.)  I bent
neon from 1979 'til 1992, then closed up shop and have only done a small amount
since.  Kenny told me about y'awl, so here I am, to say hi to some old friends
and see what's up in general.  As for my interests, they are mainly technical
and artistic...I burned out on signs about the time I could make an "O"
competently, and proceeded to then bend them for WAY too long.  I've had various
adventures and experiences in the field, but now I'm really into some other
stuff...I write Prodigy's Beer page now, and have formed a company to do some
Web advertising.  Well, there's my intro...

Bettina B