[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hello

Hello, my name is Paul Javier, and I attend Princeton University. My
interests include photography, water polo, and swimming. As for neon, I
have been a big fan for many years. I love collecting neon beer signs and
all sorts of other neon signs. After college, I hope to learn advanced
neon sign making techniques, but for now I stick to my hobby of
collecting them.

Does anyone know of a store or any place that has used neon signs,
especially beer signs?(esp around the $100 range)

				and

Would anyone happen to know of the easiest way to learn how to start
making neon signs?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Paul Javier