[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Blockout paint MSDS

Polston Enterprises sells NEOCOAT, a water-based blockout paint which gives
off no toxic fumes when burned-just carbon dioxide, water and a very light
ash residue.  We will be very happy to send you an MSDS on the product to
satisfy your curiosity.  We also have available a non-toxic remover for cured
NEOCOAT films.  It takes time (approximately 2 days), elevated temperatures
(approximately 140 deg F) and mild agitation to float the film off the glass
and is biodegradable and miscible in soapy water for safe and simple
disposal.  If you want more details, leave me your FAX number.