> the use of any equipment could hurt
> the processing of neon.  I sense that
> some people feel they never had all
> this equipment back in the "old days"
> and units lasted tens of years; so
> why use it now.  So, if ya' got gauges
> you don't use or think are
> frivolous, send 'em to me....  :-)

Unless there was a discussion along these lines before I got here, everyone's been pretty much
reacting to what I've said on the subject, so just let me remind everyone yet again that I didn't
take an anti-gauge stance, but rather, I stated that:

A) it would be a good thing to =know how to= work without them and

B) gauges can malfunction, therefore it is desirable to have a backup means of measurement in
addition to any gauge.

In short, you are responding to something that was never said, unless someone other than myself
said it.  Just wanted to make this clear.

Bettina