[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pressure adjustments for smaller tubes

Kenny writes (Re: Pressure adjustments for smaller tubes):
>compile it yet.  I should do this soon.  Bruce somehow got >bumped
>from neon-l and I'm not sure why he is unable to get back on.
Could someone provide a short summary of the history of this mailing list:
i.e. who started it... who is currently running it and mention if it is a
Unmoderated or moderated list.

The only way I can see a person not getting onto  the list (assuming
following normal mail list practices) is the list is Moderated... Is this so?

JP