[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pressure adjustments for smaller tub

> If I give someone
>an explanation like you did my wife will give me hell for talking over her
>friends heads <g>. Problem is, they nod their heads like they are following
>along the whole time.

Tom, one man's plain english is another man's condecension. Personally, I
prefer to hear a formal explanation if someone is capable of giving it to me.
I don't like being talked down to, and assume you don't either. I really do
not intend to be pedantic of show-offish, on the contrary. I assume that you
are intelligent, too, and will appreciate my presuming you have the
intelligence of liking a good explanation. If you get enough of the type of
quality information this will give you and don't reject it as too
stratospheric, who knows? You might over time start to understand it and get
something from it. Far be it for me to deny you this opportunity. If you
don't get it at first, don't write it off, but it's not correct to assume I
am being snooty, on the contrary. Hope this helps.
Jeff Golin