[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

manifolds

I've been collecting some information on various manifolds as I enter this
new field.I'd like to purchase one that would have greaseless stopcocks. I
know that pricing of this equipment like anything else on the planet has a
direct bearing (sometimes) on the quality of the product. Metal manifolds
seem to have a split following for various reasons depending who you want to
listen to? I'm setting up a one man shop so don't believe I need dual
processing at this stage but a nice clean,low maintenance product would let
me focus my efforts and frustrations on producing quality neon rather than
fighting borderline production equipment at this early stages. So no one gets
tangled in brand name wars I'm just trying to get more of  an overview from
you people who have been down the real world path of trying to make a
living.I appreciate the people who are on this listing who have given myself
and others advice to assist us to enter a fasinating industry. Thanks again.
DonB