[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Enaba transformers/ keep good records

> Just as Kenny is doing (I think he was the one reporting the information),
> keep going until you reach the President and the Board of Directors.

Nope, it's Ted. Bu I agree with your ideas.

> I am not a lawyer, however, it is clear that reporting the facts as logged
> (note the importance of keeping good notes) to the list does not infringe on
> anybody's rights. I also have seen much correspondance beginning with the

There is no way that reporting the facts as you know them is a legal
liability. Their threat to sue over this is on very shakey ground.
I will ask my very good friend who is a lawyer.

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web