[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: electronic transformers

>In the february issue of STa review on elctronic transformers, stands
>out the 3.000.000 units sold of the neon tech units. Could it be ?,
>anyone tested them, I have a couple of them and seem to work.
>
>Regards Mario.

I have several of their "210AI" units out in the field.  None have ever
come back, and it lights more footage than any transformer I've ever seen.

My complaint about it is that it's not very bright.  I would say it's about
20-25 percent dimmer than a comparable 30ma.

The ones I've gotten were actally made by Electrobits.

  -John