[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: confusion diffusion pumps?

>Members,please excuse my lack of experience but,between articles and real
>world shops that provide a living for the owner/employees. There is a varied

Whatever type you decide DEFINATELY get a secondary pump. Adding a glass
diffusion pump (aspirator type) was the single best thing we've done in
the past 5 years. We now have virtually instant burn-in (at least the visible
part). We have seen no mercury staining which used to plauge us, The tubes run
much cooler, and the bombing process has increased in efficiency. So, listen to
the other list member's advice on what to get, but get one.

--- Frank Varnell
--- XLNT Designs Inc. (XDI)
--- 15050 Avenue of Science
--- San Diego,  CA  92128  USA