[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Computer pattern-making

-- [ From: Steve Humleker * EMC.Ver #2.5.03 ] --

John:

I have and use Neon Wizard.  It is fairly stable. . . and produces a very readable, usable pattern.  Additionally, it allows me to save and keep patterns on file without filling my closet with old paper patterns... just in case!

To offset the cost of the Wizard program, I offer to produce patterns for other local shops and via the internet:
                                       http://www.pwcweb.com/comm/shop/greatsigns/

Pre Neon Wizard,  I produced my patterns by "double line digitizing" in Cas-mate Pro.  Worked fine... but was too time consuming.

Steve