[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Under-car Neon

>Try calling West Coast Custom Designs: (602) 820-9517.  They sell a line =
>of 12v transformers and under car kits to the trade.
>

>I have had a couple of requests for under-car neon in various lengths=20
>and colors now that spring is getting closer (5-10 degrees tonight).
>Have any of you had any experience making any of these?=20

Try Scientific Systems (I cant find the number right now but someone posted it
last week as part of the changing color thread) they make xformers for
doing under the car stuff.

by the way what is/was the ms-tnef attachment? I couldn't decode it.

--- Frank Varnell
--- Senior Software Engineer
--- XLNT Designs Inc. (XDI)
--- 15050 Avenue of Science