[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Broken ruby red (late reply)

A note: UPS Does pay when they damage the glass that is shipped from Tecnolux
(please note no H in Tecnolux) We have very little breakage and insure all
our shippments for full value. I like to think that UPS does not break the
glass, it's the people who pack it. We know how they handle our boxes. If the
glass is not packed properly I don't think it should be the neon shop who
pays. PS we will drop ship to any shop (min. 1 case) and only pass along the
UPS and ins. charge . No handling fee.
happy to be a part of this, David Ablon, VP Tecnolux (no h)