[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Flushing Warranty Service

>From Shadowmaker Inc. all customers receive two years of on site service at
no additional charge. This is a standard amount of time set for this purpose.

 The word, warranty is not used in sales or descriptions. Instead a Pledge
of Service is made to the customer. Besides avoiding the textbook definition
for warranties you have a little more creative freedom to design an inclusive
service package for your client. You can offer two types of service, one
which would include Labour and Materials for defective components. The other
would include only the materials and the client would assume the
responsibility of any increased labour charges between services. With your
Golden,(a better word is not in my head right now)Service Package you may
want to include four trips to see the customer every year. These trips would
keep you in touch and if you bring a MA Meter along you will be able to keep
tabs on your Bombarding Process. A feather duster to keep the tubes from
collecting bugs will keep the apperance up and the buzzing down. I find that
a lot of buyers of neon signs never see thier neon supplier again. A lot of
shops won't even service thier own work!!! Yes, REALLY!
Flushing can be
carried out with Argon Gas. I understand that Argon is a large molecule,
larger than those that are left in the tube at the end of the bombing
proccess. Introducing a small amount of argon before the cool down pull will
assist in getting a cleaner tube.