[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More on flashback

David, thanks for the info. All of what you are saying makes sense, infact
this is the clearest I've heard that opening the main stopcock while
bombarding shouldn't be done at all? I and a few other beginners thought
we've heard that some people use pumping while bombarding in order to
expedite the process. They may have meant, briefly interupting the bombarding
then open stopcock ,then close again? This is one of those areas of this
profession I understand you normally don't get a second chance to
miscalculate? Thank you for your response on a vital part of the neon
process.

Best regards,
Don