[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bad Gas

I sent this post out on 3-5-96 to Morgan and I don't think it ever got thru
so I am resending it.

With reference to my problem of gas turning red in cold weather....

I spoke with my son (attorney in Colorado) concerning my problem of having to
replace all the neon in several jobs because the units are turning red in
cold weather. His advice to me was to try and reach a settlement with the gas
company without getting an attorney involved. If they are convinced they have
responsibility and are willing to pay for jobs that have gone bad we will all
come out better than if we have to litigate the case. He suggested that a
case like this could cost around $25,000 for both me and the gas company.
What I need to present my case to the gas company is proof positive that the
gas in the tubes that have gone bad and in the tank I was using to fill them
is in fact the cause of my problem. My question is where can I get this done
at an affordable price (Eurocom suggested $3000.00 to $5000.00 for them to
test it). I need posative proof that the tubes are turning red when the
temperature reaches some degree and this is the reason.

Any help from anyone out there will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.....
Don Stone (wallerneon@aol.com)
tel: (419)433-3282   Fax: (419)433-6556