[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: neon tube colors

At 08:56 96-12-02 -5, you wrote:
>I'm trying to remember how I made dark brown for a chocalate cake neon.
>I think I used EGL orchid for the glass, and then a combo of red,
>blue, and yellow liquid gel from Rosco.  The gel gets all mushed when
>you use a brush - awful for fake colored glass - great for chocalate
>icing.
>
>A nice close to golden brown is achieved with the older coated (drab) green
>soda lime pumped neon.  The new greens are more orangy.
>
>Kenny

What about those mauveish double coated tubes...anyone have any experience
with those?
I know we have a pound or so laying around the shop, and I think they will
stay that way for a while, because Mauveish brown is not to frequently
requested. How about grey whites? and silver? either of theese posible by
some odd combination?

Matt