[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Neon in Portugal

Stephanie-

Unless you know otherwise, the 'formers may just need to be reset by
turning them on & off again or readjusting the footage pot.  I recently
installed one of these that was fine in the shop, but once installed went
out.  All it needed was minor adjustment and to be turned on/off to reset
it.  It's been running fine since.  I would think that even a no-neon
knowledge store owner could do this with instruction.

For what it's worth.

Tom U.