[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Slow Curves

Tom U wrote:

> Was struggling with the elementals today.
>
> I had a dead border to make that was about 15 feet long, in several
> sections, to go over a brick oven that was a very slow curve.  And, they
> wanted it 7mm which seemed to make it ever more challenging.
>
> Any tips on bending slow, and I mean slow, curves with smaller diameters?
> This seemed to present me with a whole 'nother challenge.
>
> Tom U.

Hi Tom,
We always bend these slow curves in the annealing oven. Works perfect.
Put in the to bend tubing, make with some brickstones the desired radius
heat on the oven, let cool down and there they are perfect curves in the
correct radius.
I know that this reply is not a big help for you, but talk to your boss
and think it over.
Best regardss from dirk PFFFFTTTTT.