[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Patented Processing System

I agree with John's sentiments. I'd add what I assume you know,
that the statistical model or model(s) you choose are extremely
important.  It looks like you have an interesting procedure.  The
trick is to make sure that the data you see is really telling you
what you think it is saying.

Are you working with a model at this point that tests statistical
significance?  In crude terms, this filters out the level at which a
portion of the results you see may be the by-product of chance.

Anyway, I'm very impressed. Good luck.

Kenny

> the potential for ground-breaking research.  I only hope the
> scientific method is adhered to.
>
>     -John

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web