[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON-SGFP and Code process

EclectiKat@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Tired aka Eric:
> I think the major flaw in ground fault protection is one I mentioned earlier:
>
> What do (we? from dirk!) do after the ground fault trips?
> The customer quickly gets sick and tired of his sign going out "for nothing"

NO, No, No. NONO, my goodness Jeff. I had accepted a reply like this
from almost every list member and still not replying to that, BUT NOT
FROM YOU! my boy.
Especially you (I thought) should be wiser with more knowledge. Don't
give me that.
Do you realy (truly?) think that the electonic device can activate the
circuit tripper without being activated by a signal? Come on!!!!!!!! For
over 6 years I am sellin these build in safety cards now and I never
noticed that when a sign was properly installed the safety cards were
activated for nothing. All the time the safety detection devices were
activated for the reasdon that the sign was wrongly installed. Cables,
transformers loading, together with over a dozen of a dozen other
examples I can give you why the device tripped out. AND FOR A GOOD
REASOPN AS THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>  during the dinner rush, and he can't crawl up there and push that darned red
> button each time. Okay, the thing trips for some temporary fault which is not
> actually a safety failure, just a temporary surge or a weakness. a false
> alarm.
Don't give me that. Talking and replying to you all overthere I don't
think in my humble opinion that one bender is intelligent enough to make
and prove that statement. Sorry for you guys!
When one manufacturer is sticking his neck out for doing it safer,
better, and more friendly to the client, "" PLEASE AMBRASE HIM"" as that
one is the only one  who is capable to make your money out of the sign
bussiness. When insurance companies are reading this list and are
knowing aware of the fact that signs can be sahut of when someting is
wrong (like arcing) and then transformers coulkd be shut off, COME ON 90
% OF YOU ALL OVERTHERE WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS>
Sam,e to the open circuit foult detection. Is someone  capable enough to
try to tell me why it should not be forced by law for doing window
I will answer every reply confidential direct to the sender not putting
on the list and as it is Saturday now I will puty on this list next
Saturady (that's over 7 days ) how many of you replied.
Best from dirk and sleep well, as I think that you need that.