[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Tubebenders Association

I've had some comments about company versus individual membership for our trade
association --- I should have been more detailed in my previous post on this
subject.

Typically company memberships are non-voting and are several times the cost of
individual memberships. Employees of a company member get their individual
membership at a reduced rate -- say $25 in our case. And the individuals are the
voting members whether they are suppliers or fabricators. The company gets a
nice wooden plaque to hang in the lobby to tell the world they support the goals
of the association -- and they get a free 1/4 page ad in the annual membership
directory.

One of the main advantages of company memberships is their support for local
chapter meetings and activities --- but that's down the road. We should focus on
the prime directive and establish a strong foundation -- we can vote on the
color of the front door later.

Best regards -- Jack