[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

Well, we have a start. I am in for the uphill climb. We have some ground work.
That is:	1. A unified voice.
	2. Degrees of experience and understaning of the trade.
	3. Accepted practices and pricing formulas.
	4. A stonger foothold in existing associations.
	5. A diverse knowledge and special interest foundation.
	6. We might be able to play wih the big boyz and girlz, we would be
	standing as tall as they do.
With your input there will be more to add to this list above. Being internet
oriented we could ALL be a part with IRC...No travelling to do for meetings.
I do wonder though if thier were tests for work techniques...would I pass?
Come on, Lets get it on...
Peace.