[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

John Anderson wrote:

> Important to remember here is that other's are already attempting to do
> this "for us."
Reply from dirk:
Wise words john. Do it now, and leave the guys who wants to sit on the
fence behind you on the shore where they can howeling together with the
rest of the wolves in the forest.

> How would you like to wake up one day and find a new,
> self-appointed  "certification" agency for neon?  Complete with a set of
> standards specifying copious amounts of their favorite customers'
> components?
My goodness John I love you for making that statement. Reading the above
I must say: you are not only good but very brave as well together with a
forwarding vision.

> I fear that if neon folks don't organize themselves - this alternative
> (already underway) WILL happen.
Two times true.

> And I agree, an enormous effort would be required to do it right.
What's wrong with that. I mean for doing things right.
> Impossible if resistance from within the neon trade is abundant.
We always can leave the guys with to much Ohmic feelings after us on the
shore when the boat is sailing away. After that they never can attack
us, telling that there was a phase shift without their notice. Now is
the time, don't wait till the time that the current is rising to a level
higher then the tension as at that time you will be flushed away to the
drain.
We have so many intelligent and technical people on this list. The only
thing I can (and will, no must) say to you all is: Make your own sign
association out of this list, before misfitts are doing and forcing it
to you all.
Best from dirk.