[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Tube benders Assoc.

Gosh, does anyone have a spare AOL disk handy?  :-)

Actually there is a service where you can receive Internet info by
fax and/or mcimail.  Bottom line is, you have to start somewhere and
this is the best organizational tool.  Outreach will occur as it is
reported in trade mags and word of mouth.

I am currently setting up a faxback system - so this would be another
way for people to stay in touch with updates.

Kenny

> Dear Matt,
> Reading this list frequently I must say that I think that this list
> is a very progressive list, and we must keep it that way. If someone
> don't have access to an on-line program, what about bying one?
>
> Best regards from dirk a. boonstra.

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web