[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reply to: Re: NEON- legal rubber boots

Kenny - I actually have a rain puddle, been there 1 day now.  Wow.
Yes, Masters Technology , whenthey are at a NESA (ISA) show, or whatever,
has a tank set up with their product burning the neon under wire.  I think
he even has a live fish in it.

When you talk about testing the boot - you say have a good arc with a 15000kva and then slipping the boot on.  Was that your fingers holding the
boot??  I think that a better test would be to have the boot on - and then try
to start the arc with the 15000kva.  It would actually be a good test for all the
"rubber" boots - especially the illegal diversified compoenets.  I can't believe
the distributors still sell them.  I don't think that they are specifically legal for
anything.
Gary Nutting
Neon Products of Phoenix.