[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Reply to: Re: NEON- legal rubber boots

> Kenny - I actually have a rain puddle, been there 1 day now.  Wow.

Are you sure it's not a mirage?

> When you talk about testing the boot - you say have a good arc with
> a 15000kva and then slipping the boot on.  Was that your fingers
> holding the boot??

Didn't mean to suggest that but it does become an interesting test
of your faith in the product doesn't it?

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web