[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- RE:Mercury Recycling

	As offered, here is the information my bombarder found on recycling.  As
of a few months ago,
this company will accept mercury for recycling at no cost.

	Adrow Chemical Company
	2 Lines Avenue
	Wanaque, NJ 07465
	( 201 ) - 839 - 2372

	The requirement is that it be shipped UPS labeled *ORM-BNA2809*

	You may want to call and verify before shipping.

	BTW, I also have a two page paper on working with mercury and the health
hazards of it, supplied by the Lab Safety Supply Co. in Janesville Wisconsin.
The number on the paper is 1-800-393-2287 and the document # is 235, or if you
want,  give me your FAX and I'll send it over.  Please don't be in a rush
though.

Best wishes,

Sean