[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Re:legal rubber boots

Jeff, you wrote:

>>Guess the main thing I don't like is breaking off an electrode putting one of
>>these things on one handed on a ladder 20 ft up, after going through all the
>>trouble of making a complicated tube.

	I eliminated this problem by putting the lower half of the boot on the
tube before it left the shop. Then all the installers had to do was make the
connection and cap it.

	As far as price goes, a Voltarc rep* "said" * that their Kulka Kap was
acceptable for outdoor use.  These are two piece,  smaller than Masters, and
fall between the price of Electrobits and Masters here on the east coast.
Another rubber boot to investigate?

Best Wishes,

Sean