[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re:legal rubber boots

EclectiKat@aol.com wrote:

> >       Had this problem several times.  The Masters install manual recommends a
> >shot of severe duty silicone spray.  It seems to work well.
> >

> Which, in fact keeps installation times long and enervating for use of these.
> Also the problem exists that they do not fit all electrode sizes, Reply from dirk:
If you are talking about what we call electrode insulation caps I can tell
you that they are available all common regular electrode sizes (diameters?)
namely 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm and 18.5 mm

Jeff continious with:
and are very expensive.

I don't agree Jeff, come on, what's the price of a burned roof?
Make a sign as save as possible with or without UL listed
materials. Sometimes we use the VDE (german approval) instead of
KEMA KEUR (dutch aproval). As For a specific design the German
standard is higher or better we use these materials insted of
the Dutch proved ones. It's not a big deal and every, every
inspector is eccepting that. The never have any obstructions when
we use materials wih a higher standard or better quality, on the
contrary.

Best regards from dirk a. boonstra