[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: legal rubber boots

John Anderson wrote:

> Gary, I'm glad we're discussing this and I hope it's not construed by
> anyone as a war.  I hope we probe it further, as it applies to so many
> applications we all use.
>
>   -John

I think I actually started this thread by asking about an outdoor installation.
I am still confused but I REALLY appreciate this discussion, it doesn't
resemble a war to me. It really points out that just a niave(sp?) question
can turn into a pretty interesting exchange involving seasoned pros. So all
you students, lurkers, beginners, and pros, don't be timid about questions.
And those who don't like the "politcal banter" just delete and throw something
else out and have fun.
--
|      Frank Varnell                     |