[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- more rubber boots outdoors

>If I'm right, this is exactly what I was talking about:  rubber boot
>mfg's implying their prods' are can be used anywhere, anytime.
>

>     -John

In outdoor installations, I always point the electrodes up on the theory that
rain falls down and gravity is reliable, and often use cup-shaped pyrex
covers over the electrodes open at the bottom. They may be G-cups but often,
I have these made up to suit, for example when there are two electrodes side
by side and close. I don't know if this is listed but it's definitely safe
and reliable.
Jeff Golin