[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- eddy coils /induction heaters

Jacob wrote:
>I keep seeing you talking about your eddy coil quite matter of factly.
>can you share more info on this.  I have an induction heater that's
>pretty good, however I am looking for others.  I have a coil wrapped
>around some U shaped ferrites.  This eliminates have to seal the
>tubulation through the coil.  Let's get an HF discussion going.
>
>Jacob

How many turns? what freq? Dou you have the ferrite info?

Dirk,
Is your eddy coil "gun" open like a U?

Frank Varnell asked the above. and dirk is replying:

Dear Frank,
Glad to come in contact with you again as last time we had a big
misunderstanding. I mailed you about that and I maked clear (at least I
hope I did) that my remarks were only made for upgrading the trade
and not for adding fuel to the fire. I truly hope that you appreciate
my input, and give me a brake when my English is to one's opinion not
so polite as I always reply the best I can in a, for me, foreign language.
BTW, do you know which famous English artist I was imitating? (quoting?)
Serious now!
I do like the open U (i call it a V ) coilthe most as using that coil it
is not neccessary to bend the tubulation pipe downworth back along the trode.
(look at me I use the word trode, never did that before but mister eddezuzio
changed my mind. he never did before)
The closed core (winded all around) has of course less losse, but what's the
deal onother second maybe of processing? On the other hand I did put on this
list to ask the documentation from the mark 1 (1 kW) unit from AMERICTHERM
and there you can see all the coils the can deliver for every specific operation.
Best from dirk, who has drinking now during thes replies his second Heineken,
and I do this for a reason namely: not joining the rest of the family watching
Oprah together with Jerry lake.
Best from dirk.