[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- more pinhole suckins...

All this talk about pin-hole suck-ins takes me back to my early days of
pumping and bombarding when I knew little if anything(still have plenty to
learn from most of you) about what was really happening at the pump.  I
recall occasional suck-ins on the INSIDE of a double back or tight 90
occuring during bombardment. Usually, but not always, on smaller diameter
tubing and usually, but not always, on repairs.  No doubt that it was
operator error ( I see rookies do this and grow out of it as they become more
experienced). However, I'm not sure what I did to cause it in the first
place. Can anyone out there explain this?  Recreate this? Come on, lets see
some hands. OK you there with the south cakilaky accent.

Tom