[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- An easy question re-visited

Thanks all - for the responses.  Since it wasn't my job I'll have to inquire about
the glass, color, and the fill pressure.  My guess that I told her was the
questionable pumping/bombarding and the electronic trans exageratting the
problem.  She didn't like my answer because their system was a "homebrew",
disigned and built by them with no knowledge to go by.  The last time I saw
it, it was made out of 1/4" brass with no gauges.  Now, supposedly, they have
acquired a torr gauge (so according to her she knows exactly the vacuum they
have reached when pumping).  Now you know the reason for the terminator
call.  I did question her about the merc migration - she denies that.   Not that
bertonee has ever had that problem !!!?????  She is now fighting with bertonee
insisting that their trans caused the problem.

Thanks again and I'll let you know if I get more information.
Gary L. Nutting
Neon Products of Phoenix