[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Advice needed -- What to do about bad customers?

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:	INTERNET:EclectiKat@aol.com, INTERNET:EclectiKat@aol.com
TO:	(unknown), INTERNET:NEON-L@LISTS.IO.COM
DATE:	8/17/96 5:40 PM

RE:	Re: NEON- Advice needed -- What to do about bad customers?

Sender: owner-neon-l@lists.io.com
From: EclectiKat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 16:54:14 -0400
To: neon-l@lists.io.com
Subject: Re: NEON- Advice needed -- What to do about bad customers?
Sender: owner-neon-l@io.com

Seems to me we need to get together and start a list of these bad apples so
some of us can benefit from the experience of other's bad experiences and
know to avoid these guys before we are hooked. Better Business Bureau of
Neon, so to speak, except that the normal BBB doesn't do very much. These
guys like to prey on one shop after another, and we ought to be able to
protect ourselves somehow. This usegroup is not that big but it may be a
start. Anyone interested?
Jeff Golin

Reply from dirk,
Dear Jeff,
Suppliers are using a black list here in Holland for customers and we
(the suppliers even when we are in competition) are informing each other
about the way some customers payments.
Even here making a public list about that is illegal.
Best from dirk.