[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Advice needed -- What to do about bad customers?

>Reply from dirk,
>Dear Jeff,
>Suppliers are using a black list here in Holland for customers and we
>(the suppliers even when we are in competition) are informing each other
>about the way some customers payments.
>Even here making a public list about that is illegal.
>Best from dirk.

Actually, Dirk, I have some sentiments in favor of this, too. I hate Black
Lists, since I have been victimized by them, and it's too easy to get hurt by
vigilante justice this way. This can also work both ways, the unethical
customers can black list us if we object to their predatory ways.
Unfortunately, they do this anyway and if we don't we have no defense. Class
warfare is not pretty, but it gets uglier if one side doesn't even know that
a war's been declared. That's the situation here in the US right now.
Jeff Golin