[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- 1996 NEC

edezuzio@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>I have seen that a properly loaded 1530 provide as much as 48ma in
>erroneous readings with enough hair on the metal flex to light a
>unit (or arc thru a stucco facade). The same cicuit, with each home run
>equal to 25feet(7 to 8 meters?), being midpoint grounded yielded a
>quiet and touchable by human hands enviorment.Is wiring technique taken
>into consideration by NEC? Are there different specs for a midpoint
>grounded circuit?

Within the current discussion of metal and plastics conduit there is no
mention of midpoint grounding. Is this method not employed,therefore no
mention of it? If so...

That is to say, load a transformer with glass, use GTO for the trans to
unit leads encased in all metal flex or conduit and you will have the
same results as if you employed a midpoint grounding method with the
same components? I think not! Now I just need to find out why I think
not. Come on I know some has the answer...
Peace.