The Neon News is Here!
Before the Internet was a thing Ted Pirsig and Val Crawford created The Neon News in print.
It had a great run from 1989 to 1995.
It is no longer in print and back issues can not be ordered.
But we have a short sampling of some articles below!
And thanks Now to Ed DeZuzio ALL of the articles have been scanned and are available via a Facebook Group:
Facebook Neon News Group
Articles from the Neon News Archive
- Bending tips: Speeding up slow curves - Num 1, Summer 89
- Installers get the last word...Any questions? - Num 4, Summer 90
- Deadly Neon: A lethal dose of art
criticism - Num 4, Summer 90
- No more Hyde & seek:Adjusting the 'economizer' - Num 10, Spring 92
- Gild it, glue it, grab it:Hot hints from Candice - Number 12, Winter 93
- Pandora's boxes: Tales of broken glass - Number 16, Sept 94
- A two-into-one homemade neon dimmer - Number 17, Dec 95
- Updated Dimmer Drawing - which Telford recently sent.
- Ed builds a better mess trap for manifold - Number 17, Dec 95
- Cheaper yet: Another bombarder and choke
combination - Number 15, Fall/Winter 93-94
Last Update: October 28, 2020
All Works including this page © Kenny Greenberg 1995-2020