[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help with water-based blockout paints

At 12:37 PM 4/22/1996 -0400, NPOLSTON@aol.com wrote:
>Steve,
>I'll be very happy to send product data sheets on both NEOCOAT blockouts and
>NEOCOAT Translucents.  Unfortunately, these data sheets exist as hardcopy at
>the present time so I will FAX the information to you forthwith.  If, after
>reviewing the data, you have further questions, please do not hesitate to
>contact me.    Regards.

        I, too, would very much appreciate this info, especially
the info on translucents.  I decided to email privately to help
keep the list traffic down...  8^)=

        My fax number is below... thanks!

| I'm gonna be a computer operator... I got the idea   | Al Hooton        |
| from this here matchbook cover.  "Earn $7,000/yr,    |                  |
| impress your friends, MEET GIRLS!"                   | al@teleport.com  |
|                                                      | 503.591.7324 vox |
|     Mark from "Doonesbury", ca. 1973                 | 503.591.7955 fax |