[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: units turning red

Kenny,

Ted Persig suggested I talk to the company I was subbing the work for and see
if we could maybe switch to 60mA transformers to better vaporize the mercury
in cold weather. I did ask and was informed that there were 50 transformers
in the sign at $100.00/ea = $5000.00 and we still have to take the letters
down to do that so we wouldn't be saving anything from that perspective. It
was a very good suggestion however and under some other circumstances could
have been the correct solution.
I just don't know how I am going to get around having to remake the glass
entirely. I have put in a Eurocom Gas transfer system in lieu of the local
gas company I was using and so far what I have replaced is burning the
correct color.
Thank you....
Don Stone (wallerneon@aol.com)