[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TRANSFORMER APPLICATION QUESTION

I have a application question for you all.  I need to mount some 40 feet
of 15mm on an outside sign.  What transformer type would you recommend
for an installation of this kind? All the standard outdoor type all say
non-weather proof.  Should I buy one of these and put it inside a
standard steel box with the cooling fins on the ends? How about one of
those all in one box and transformer units?  None of them say "weather
proof" on them.  Is there such a transformer that I can mount on the
sign post and not have to get called after the next drenching down poor?

Thanks for the replies in advance.

Howie Cohen
Just Neon
http://www.borg.com/~hcohen