[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reg. Trademarks

        What does everybody do about registered trademarks?  I always get
parents - kids calling and wanting "Coke, Greenbay Packers, Chi. Bulls,
etc." and it is for private home use and when they hear the price, they
don't follow it up.  But I have had a person that wanted a "Harley-Davidson
Motor Cycle" logo and was willing to pay the price. Then he said that it was
for a bar in Milw which is Harley's headquarters and I passed on it.  Didn't
want the all the problems that might come up with it if someone from the
company office saw it and reported it.  What is the standard that others
follow about this?  Thanks..

                                                        Ron