[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solid State Control of Neon Lights....

Since we have opened discussions about installation horrors and
burn victims, I thought I would tell you all a Rat story.

While on a routine restaurant install I was up in a ceiling and my
partner was on the ground. We were using the jungle intercom, yes
shouting to each other even though it was lunch time and the shop was
full.  He was drilling upward with a large spade bit.  He was calling to
me "DO YOU SEE ANYTHING". The attic was Hot, Dark, and very uncomfortable,
I forgot about the crowded restaurant and about installers etiquette when
I discovered a large dead rodent.  Again he called "DO YOU SEE ANYTHING?"
I shouted back, "Nothing up here 'cept a DEAD RAT"...."AND IT'S SPINNING!"

True Story.
CUL JAF