[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Copy of: Re: small tube filling pressures

Dear Dirk and Jeff,
as far as I know there is no exact translation, so let's discribe it as:
Sudden outburst of water vapour, set free from the chemical glass composition

or: Momentary pressure rush from chemical bound water vapour set free at a
definite temperature. Temperature (thermal energy) reaches threshold
of binding energy of water molecules inside the glass composition.

Hope this may help.
Marcus