[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Service Contracts

Kenny,

     I have been using modifications of the Neon pricing guide to come up
with my pricing in general. I use a cost figure of $32,50/Hour for labor and
1.67% on materials to double check a job to make sure I am OK on my pricing.
If something takes more time than I was able to get on a per foot charge, I
won't make the same mistake again by double checking my cost this way. I
would be really interested in a program that would allow for different
degrees of difficulty, more difficult glass, smaller more detailed work, etc.
 Looking forward to hearing more.....

Don Stone (wallerneon@aol.com)