[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Neon Pricing

It is great to see that the game we all play every day is similar in so many
ways. Pricing is something that occupied entirely too much of my time and is
now a hassle of the past. The pricing I have been working with since the
begining of the second quarter has proved itself simple and fair for all
parties involved. ALL invoicing is broken down into labour and materials.
This keeps prices fair on all types of bending with all types of glass. The
longer a job takes the more it will cost...simple is it. One thing of great
importance is the skill to estimate a job from a scaled sketch or pattern. A
price request without any artwork will receive a price to be within 15% of
actual cost. Having fixed materials cost also keeps things fair for the
buyer. Why put clear glass in the same catagory as white?
Shouldn't we all
be careful about posting our wholesale prices for anyone to read? Perhaps it
would be best to do that off line.... once you know the party you are dealing
with holds a resale certificat as a sign shop or eaqual representative...

More from me on this subject at a later date....
OnoNeon
Viva La Lumens!!!