[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ref: the physics of a neon sign

 I hope I'm not getting , to much out of hand
>>on this form,  and if that seems to be the case I'll unscribe .     George@
>>Vermont Sign       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>You are kidding, right?  Your participation on the list is valued by all of
>us.  NOTHING can be debated too much here... it's by that process that new
>insights come.  Very healthy for all!
>       -John

George-

I second that.  Being relatively new to neon, I find it amazing that
there's not more of a set standard to follow.  I've a great desire to avoid
any type of mishap from my work & hope to remain in business.  I think
these discussions are some of the best info I can come across to learn how
to do that.  "Unsubscribe", bah...

Tom U.