[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halo Blue?

>I have a blueprint that's calling for "halo blue".  Has anyone heard of it
>or know of what color/brand/tubing they may be refering to?  Any hints
>would be helpful.
>
>Thanks much.

Tom,  don't know if this applies to your particular situation, but it's
been my experience that designers and architects often specify neon by
perceived color.  I've had blueprints for many franchise outfits that
specified colors like: "ice blue," "fuschia," "lemon yellow," etc.  I just
try ot match it the best I can, using what I think will look best.

I don't know of a halo blue by any manufacturer, but mabey others do.

 -John